Share on LinkedIn

We are seeking for motivated and talented team members!

  1. Postdoctoral Fellow (those who live in foreign countries)
    RIKEN Special Postdoctoral Researchers Program can be available.
    JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowships for Research in Japan can be available.
  2. Trainee Graduate Student
    RIKEN Junior Research Associate Program can be available.
    RIKEN International Program Associate can be also available for foreign students.